Back of House - Team Leader
THE original Rock n Roll Themed American style Sushi restaurant!
Our upbeat and exciting restaurant is looking for candidates who have a positive attitude and a great work ethic! You’ll be the captain of our kitchen and responsible for our customers’ food quality. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy creating efficient teams and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to provide an efficient, sanitary, and top-quality food that will help us maintain and attract customers.
Applicants should have reasonable availability to work full time hours, be dependable and must have reliable transportation. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work at one of the newest and hottest restaurants in town! Apply today to have a chance to be part of our team. Experience is necessary.
- You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Managerial Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to Organize schedules and track hours for kitchen staff
- Ability to Hire, Train, and Manage Staff in a friendly work-family environment
- Oversee all aspects of kitchen operations & equipment maintenance
- Experience in inventory management
- Experience in monitoring quality control, sanitation, and health inspections
- Full Service Servers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Food Handler Certificate (Preferred)
Benefits of working with a family owned business in a historic downtown district that prides itself on community.