We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant.
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, hand wash properly and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note: that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
● Collect used kitchenware from servers stationed
● Wash all items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
● Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
● Set up workstations before meal prep begins
● Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
● Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
● Check dish pit area and promptly report any technical/performance issues
● Remove garbage regularly Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
This is a franchisee-owned location and the employer is Hallmark Restaurants LLC
Employees are solely employed by the Franchisee (Employer) and the positions listed on this site are not intended to create or imply a joint employer relationship with Rock N Roll Sushi Holdings Inc. Franchisees (Employer) have the sole right and control over hiring, firing, scheduling, assigning, training, promoting, disciplining, and compensating of employees.
Requirements and skills:
● Work experience as a Dishwasher or on Wait Staff
● Hands-on experience with the same industrial
● Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
● Time management skills
● Attention to detail and sanitation rules
● Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
● High school diploma is a plus