THE original Rock n Roll Themed American style Sushi restaurant!
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR OUR NEXT LOCATION IN CYPRESS
Rock N Roll Sushi offers a fun place to work with amazing food options, a team-oriented atmosphere and a great opportunity for our employees. Our upbeat and exciting restaurant is looking for candidates who have a positive attitude and a great work ethic! We offer competitive pay for all positions, based on experience. Applicants should have open availability, be dependable and must have reliable transportation. We are offering both full and part time positions. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to work at one of the newest and hottest restaurants in town! Apply today to have a chance to be part of our team. Experience is not necessary but preferred.
Do you have prior restaurant and/or culinary experience? Do you have considerable knowledge of the methods and practices of food preparation and service? Do you have a passion for food and the restaurant business? If so, we’d like to meet you! Our kitchen is very hands on, with a fast-paced culture that is fun and energetic. Rock n Roll Sushi offers a great opportunity to grow your hospitality career with a successful and exciting organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Positive attitude
- Prior cooking experience preferred
- Ability to read and follow a recipe
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently to turn out meals rapidly
- Personal cleanliness
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, often working on several orders at the same time
- Understanding of safety practices and correct set up, operation, break down and cleaning of all equipment
This is a franchisee-owned location and the employer is RNR Concepts, Inc.
Employees are solely employed by the Franchisee (Employer) and the positions listed on this site are not intended to create or imply a joint employer relationship with Rock N Roll Sushi Holdings Inc. Franchisees (Employer) have the sole right and control over hiring, firing, scheduling, assigning, training, promoting, disciplining, and compensating of employees.
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Job Duties
- Expertly cutting, slicing, and filleting different types of fish.
- Inspecting the quality of fruits, vegetables, and fish used to prepare sushi dishes and informing the Manager on Duty when quality is sub-standard.
- Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
- Maintaining a clean work environment in order to prevent food contamination.
- Reporting any problems with kitchen equipment to the manager on duty.
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing 50 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Communicating with wait staff to ensure that special requests and food allergy considerations are met.
- Works with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment typical of a restaurant kitchen, including, but not limited to flattop grill, oven, mixer, food processor, dicer, and steam wells.
- Hours will vary and may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and/or holidaysWork Authorization:
- US work authorization (Required)
- Food Handler Certificate (Preferred)
What we Offer
- Top Tier pay based on experience
- Comprehensive Training Program
- FREE Meals While Working
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules
- NO Late Nights
- Casual Dress
- Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Paid time off program
- Growth opportunities to advance into management