The Shift Leader works alongside the General Manager to oversee all operations at the restaurant. They shape the guest experience by maintaining the dining room’s appearance, hiring and training quality staff, and ensuring good customer service.
This is a franchisee-owned location and the employer is RNR Smyrna LLC
Employees are solely employed by the Franchisee (Employer) and the positions listed on this site are not intended to create or imply a joint employer relationship with Rock N Roll Sushi Holdings Inc. Franchisees (Employer) have the sole right and control over hiring, firing, scheduling, assigning, training, promoting, disciplining, and compensating of employees.
• The Shift Leader works alongside the General Manager to oversee all operations at the restaurant
• They shape the guest experience by maintaining the dining room’s appearance, hiring and training quality staff, and ensuring good customer service
• Assist in hiring for a restaurant’s bar and waitstaff
• Front of house assistant manager must follow the hiring processes to meet the restaurant’s needs
• Assist in the scheduling and training sessions of the servers, bartenders, & hosts
• Supervise upkeep of guest areas by directing staff to attend to messes or accidents
• Assisting in cleanup is a critical responsibility in maintaining the guest experience
• Assist in shift planning to ensuring each shift is properly staffed
• Hours will vary and may include early mornings, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays
• Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing 50 pounds